Old 08-16-2010, 12:43 AM
"Kevin O'Gorman"

Default Handbrake: Is it is or is it ain't in portage

There's a program I really want to use, and I was hoping it existed in Gentoo.
It's called handbrake.* eix can't find it.* equery cannot find it.* But there's
a bug (#89432) filed against it, with the last comment (#111) just 4 days ago.

So where in the portage is handbrake-0.9.4.ebuild?

WTF?
--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD

Old 08-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Dale

Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
There's a program I really want to use, and I was hoping it existed in
Gentoo.
It's called handbrake. eix can't find it. equery cannot find it.
But there's
a bug (#89432) filed against it, with the last comment (#111) just 4
days ago.

So where in the portage is handbrake-0.9.4.ebuild
<http://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=229397>?

WTF?

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD