Old 01-18-2008, 09:28 PM

Default Drafting or simple blue print creation

Searching with `eix -S draw'
Dredges up a lot of hits.... I'm looking for something to help me draw
a simple mechanical drawing. Just a wooden rack for a 5th wheel flat
top trailer.

The only linux type tool I've ever used for something like that was
xfig and that was several yrs ago. Is xfig still the best thing for
something like that?

Old 01-18-2008, 11:08 PM
"b.n."

reader@newsguy.com ha scritto:
> Searching with `eix -S draw'
> Dredges up a lot of hits.... I'm looking for something to help me draw
> a simple mechanical drawing. Just a wooden rack for a 5th wheel flat
> top trailer.
>
> The only linux type tool I've ever used for something like that was
> xfig and that was several yrs ago. Is xfig still the best thing for
> something like that?

Try qcad or inkscape.

m.