Old 08-10-2010, 08:06 PM
James

Default kde-4.4.5 & Seamonkey weirdness

pk <peterk2 <at> coolmail.se> writes:

'aticonfig --set-pcs-str=DDX,ForceXAA,TRUE'

You are GENIUS,
well as far as I can tell.

works for me, so far....

thx,
James

Old 08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
pk

Default kde-4.4.5 &amp; Seamonkey weirdness

On 2010-08-10 22:06, James wrote:

> You are GENIUS,

If you say so... ;-)

...but other people have walked this path before me so I'm only passing
on the knowledge... glad I could help.

Best regards

Peter K

Old 08-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Adam Carter

*'aticonfig --set-pcs-str=DDX,ForceXAA,TRUE'

Works for me to (after a restart). Thanks.