Old 01-18-2008, 06:45 PM
James

Default kde 'Lock Sesson' does nothing

Hello,

I/ve tried rebuilding all sorts of stuff. Nothing
get's this working again, in the kde pull down menu.

Any ideas what to rebuild?

revdep-rebuild is clean.

James

Old 01-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Stroller

On 18 Jan 2008, at 19:45, James wrote:

I/ve tried rebuilding all sorts of stuff. Nothing
get's this working again, in the kde pull down menu.

Any ideas what to rebuild?
revdep-rebuild is clean.

I don't use KDE much, so please forgive me if I'm barking up the
wrong tree here, but couldn't this be caused by an incorrect
configuration? I would create a new user & see if it works for them.

Stroller.

Old 01-19-2008, 02:17 PM
"Ricardo Saffi Marques"

I went through something similar once. KDE informed me there was no greeter configured. So it simply refused to lock the session. I then did something about gdm (yep, even though I use KDE I prefer gdm) and it started working. :-)