Old 08-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Philip Webb

Default checksum failure

On many emerge downloads I'm getting "checksum failure".
Portage goes off somewhere else & finds the needed file,
but it also writes the failed version into 'distfiles', which fills it up
& sooner (on my old box) or later (on the regular box) needs to be rm'd.
Is there any way to prevent this ?

SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb