Old 08-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Chen Huan

Default nm-applet cannot remember password

Hello everybody, I just got the problem that nm-applet cannot remember any password, such as the password of wifi and password of my vpn

when I input my password, nm-applet ask me to set a password for the default keyring, I just leave them blank, because I don't want to enter password, after I click "use unsare storage", it is normal, but when I try to connect the network again, nm-applet ask for password again ( ask for the password of network not the keyring), it is just like the keyring didn't have any effect?

I tried to delete all filed in .gnome2/keyring/, but it didn't work........

Could somebody help me...