Old 08-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Matt Harrison

Default courier imap over nfs

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with courier-imap serving mailboxes over
NFS. From googling around it seems courier should support remote homedirs but I can't
get it working.

My user authenticates according to the logs, but the client reports invalid
credentials. Remove the NFS home directory and it works again.

Any help would be appreciated, otherwise I'm going to have to install courier-imap on
solaris, and I really don't feel like that :P

Thanks

Matt

Old 08-01-2010, 05:17 PM
kashani