Old 07-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Dan Johansson

Default Access to an embedded microSDHC card?

On Friday 30 July 2010 10.03:11 Helmut Jarausch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I attach my Garmin GPSmap 62s with an installed microSDHC card to
> a USB port, I only see one device which is the internal storage of
> the Garmin. On Windows I see a second mass storage device (the microSD
> card) in addition.
> How to access this internal SD card or how to debug the problem.
>
> Many thanks for a hint,
> Helmut.

Do you have the " Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device"
(CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y) kernel parameter set?

--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!

Old 07-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Helmut Jarausch

On 07/30/10 10:25:07, Dan Johansson wrote:
> On Friday 30 July 2010 10.03:11 Helmut Jarausch wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > when I attach my Garmin GPSmap 62s with an installed microSDHC card
> > a USB port, I only see one device which is the internal storage of
> > the Garmin. On Windows I see a second mass storage device (the
> microSD
> > card) in addition.
> > How to access this internal SD card or how to debug the problem.
> >
> > Many thanks for a hint,
> > Helmut.
>
> Do you have the " Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device"
> (CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y) kernel parameter set?

Thanks, Dan, I've never heard of that.
I'll try ASAP.

Helmut.

--