Old 07-30-2010, 08:03 AM
Helmut Jarausch

Default Access to an embedded microSDHC card?

Hi,

when I attach my Garmin GPSmap 62s with an installed microSDHC card to
a USB port, I only see one device which is the internal storage of
the Garmin. On Windows I see a second mass storage device (the microSD
card) in addition.
How to access this internal SD card or how to debug the problem.

Many thanks for a hint,
Helmut.