Old 07-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Xi Shen

Default my /etc/conf.d/clock file is missing

hi,

i just installed a new gentoo amd64 system, and i cannot find the
/etc/conf.d/clock file. do i miss some package? i cannot remember
there's a package to install the /etc/conf.d/clock file.

--
Best Regards,
Xi Shen (David)

http://twitter.com/davidshen84/

Old 07-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Xi Shen

sorry. it is renamed to /etc/conf.d/hwclock...my bad :P