Old 07-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Robin Atwood

Default Lost some favicons

The other day Konqueror got very confused and I had to delete all of its
caches in /tmp and /var/tmp. That cured the problem but all the favicons on my
tool bar turned into question marks. This was mostly solved by visiting the
sites and letting the icon refresh, or using "Update Favicon" in the bookmarks
dialogue. However, a couple are stubbornly stuck as "?". Does anyone know how
to reset this? Removing ~/.kde4/share/apps/konqueror/faviconrc made no
difference.

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.