Old 07-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Nikos Chantziaras

Default Someone broke kde overlay :P

What's the deal with:

!! Couldn't download 'oxygen-icons-4.4.92.tar.xz'. Aborting.

Note the ".xz" extension. Where the heck do I get that? Why using
something like this in the first place? Why don't the tarballs I
downloaded from my local KDE mirror work anymore? Why should I trust
tarballs that are not distributed by upstream?

Please, please, don't do that. I'm sure whoever is responsible for this
is just misinformed about something. Thank you :-)