Old 07-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Helmut Jarausch

Default configure error - how to debug

Hi,

I'm trying to find out why I get a configure error (on one machine)

./configure: line 14859: test: too many arguments

Looking at this line it shows
if test $ax_python_header != no; then

So, how can I find out the value of $ax_python_header.

Putting some echo statements into configure doesn't work,
it seems to regenerated on each 'ebuild .... compile'

Many thanks for a hint,
Helmut.