Old 07-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Stroller

Default Compilation error: pygtk (libpng)

On 2 Jul 2010, at 02:35, meino.cramer@gmx.de wrote:

after updateing libpng I run revdep-rebuild, which
said pygtk have to rebuild (beside others).
The compilation of pygtk breaks with:

Could not write function get_option_group: No ArgType for
GOptionGroup*
Could not write function settings_install_property: No ArgType for
GParamSpec*

Your post needed to begin "I followed the instructions at
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/2010/06/29/stable-users-libpng-update
and when I got to X I expected Y to happen, but instead Z happened
instead."

Advise you resubmit your question following this formula.

Stroller.