Old 07-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Peter Humphrey

Default Mailing list policy on reply

On Sunday 04 July 2010 10:02:37 Neil Bothwick wrote:

> I thought the World Cup finished last weekend

What world cup?

--
Rgds
Peter. Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Alan McKinnon

On Tuesday 06 July 2010 12:38:48 Peter Humphrey wrote:
> On Sunday 04 July 2010 10:02:37 Neil Bothwick wrote:
> > I thought the World Cup finished last weekend
>
> What world cup?

The football competition where england, france and italy all got their asses
handed to them recently :-)

I hear through the grapevine that the master escape-artist David Blaine is
distraught - his world record for sitting in a box for 20 days doing nothing
has just been broken.

Wayne Rooney now hold that record.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 07-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Christopher Swift

On 6 July 2010 12:14, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 July 2010 12:38:48 Peter Humphrey wrote:
>> On Sunday 04 July 2010 10:02:37 Neil Bothwick wrote:
>> > I thought the World Cup finished last weekend
>>
>> What world cup?
>
> The football competition where england, france and italy all got their asses
> handed to them recently :-)
>
> I hear through the grapevine that the master escape-artist David Blaine is
> distraught - his world record for sitting in a box for 20 days doing nothing
> has just been broken.
>
> Wayne Rooney now hold that record.

As well as Brazil however the football world cup has not yet finished.

Chris.

Old 07-10-2010, 01:25 PM
luis jure

on 2010-07-06 at 13:14 Alan McKinnon wrote:

>The football competition where england, france and italy all got their
>asses handed to them recently :-)

not to mention argentina and brazil... did you notice the tiny uy in my
e-mail address? :-) :-)

(it's a real pity i don't give a sh*t about football, i could be enjoying
this immensely)