Old 06-27-2010, 03:06 PM
dhk

Default Adobe Flash (10.1.53.64) Not Working

Adobe Flash use to work on my amd64 box, but after the last upgrade it
stopped working. When I visit sites that use it I'm told that Adobe
Flash is not installed or to download the plugin.

In my /etc/make.conf I had to change ACCEPT_LICENSE to
ACCEPT_LICENSE="AdobeFlash-10.1" and in /etc/portage/package.keywords I
removed www-plugins/adobe-flash ~amd64 since it wasn't needed anymore.

The following is what's installed.

# emerge --search @www-plugins/adobe-flash
Searching...
[ Results for search key : www-plugins/adobe-flash ]
[ Applications found : 1 ]

* www-plugins/adobe-flash
Latest version available: 10.1.53.64
Latest version installed: 10.1.53.64