Old 01-16-2008, 04:40 PM
"Mark Knecht"

Default /var/lib/init.d/depcache: line 2777: config: command not found

I am updating MythTV on my server. Starting and stopping mythbackend I
see the following:

dragonfly ~ # /etc/init.d/mythbackend start
* Caching service dependencies ...
/var/lib/init.d/depcache: line 2777: config: command not found
/var/lib/init.d/depcache: line 2871: config: command not found
[ ok ]
* Starting MythTV Backend ...
[ ok ]
dragonfly ~ #

Checking out /var/lib/init.d/depcache I find the lines it's
complaining about have this:

2777:
config /etc/exports

2871: