Old 06-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Bill Longman

Default what should I restart after changing /etc/resolv.conf?

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Jarry <mr.jarry@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I modified /etc/resolv.conf (added opendns-servers in addition

to my own), but I do not know what I should restart for these

changes to come into effect...

I could restart the whole system, but there sure must be some

cleaner way. Any idea?

You shouldn't have to do anything, Jarry. It just should work.