Old 06-17-2010, 02:45 AM

Default ecryptfs-mount: superflous asking?

Hi,

When remounting a directory (I use manually started scripts for that)
for using with ecryptfs I am always asked, whether to use a passphrase
or openssl. Is there a way to tell mount to use a passphrase and to
shut up for the reset - after mounting the directory I am always told,
what options are in use...

Thanks a lot for any help in advance!
Best regards,
mcc

Old 07-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Nicolas Sebrecht

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 04:45:13AM +0200, meino.cramer@gmx.de wrote:

> When remounting a directory (I use manually started scripts for that)
> for using with ecryptfs I am always asked, whether to use a passphrase
> or openssl. Is there a way to tell mount to use a passphrase and to
> shut up for the reset - after mounting the directory I am always told,
> what options are in use...

'man 8 losetup' should help you, I guess.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht