Old 06-16-2010, 12:14 AM
dan blum

Default Cups printing

I just loaded a kde 4.3.5 system onto my computer. I printed a kword file to a pdf file. When I now print to the cups printer I get an error: application/pdf in the error log. I tried to change the destination (type), without success. Printing from other applications, like Firefox works ok.

Am I doing anything wrong or is this a bug.

Dan