Old 06-09-2010, 12:06 AM
sean

Default Joomla

Is anyone able to point me at a definitive write-up of Joomla on Gentoo
(amd64)?

Any recommend use flags or other tips from those who have set this up to
get the best from this package?

Thanks
Sean

Old 06-09-2010, 06:05 AM
Mick

On 9 June 2010 00:06, sean <tech.junk@myfairpoint.net> wrote:
> Is anyone able to point me at a definitive write-up of Joomla on Gentoo
> (amd64)?
>
> Any recommend use flags or other tips from those who have set this up to
> get the best from this package?

I can't answer directly your question, but unless you have a
particular reason to use Joomla, I would strongly recommend to give
Drupal a try. It is a more powerful CMS with more modules than
Joomla.
Mick

Old 06-09-2010, 06:14 AM
Matthias Fechner