Old 06-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Daniel Pielmeier

Default Problem emerging bluefish

> but got the same error. I haven't come across this problem before, and
> Google and Bugzilla don't help. I had run emerge -e world only last
> night.
>
> Anyone here have any clues?

Maybe you should try harder next time.

http://bugs.gentoo.org/321721

--
Daniel Pielmeier

Old 06-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Paul Hartman

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Peter Humphrey <peter@humphrey.ukfsn.org> wrote:
> While playing around with "equery check" as mentioned here the other
> day, I found myself remerging BlueFish. It fails with an error:

FWIW I'm using ~amd64 and get the exact same failure when trying to
compile bluefish-2.0.0

I guess you need to wait for someone to fix it, or maybe temporarily
downgrade to gettext 0.17?

Old 06-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Peter Humphrey

On Wednesday 02 June 2010 15:12:50 Daniel Pielmeier wrote:

> Maybe you should try harder next time.
>
> http://bugs.gentoo.org/321721

Maybe. I did search for the error text.

--