Old 06-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Peter Humphrey

Default Problem emerging bluefish

Hello list,

While playing around with "equery check" as mentioned here the other
day, I found myself remerging BlueFish. It fails with an error:

[...]
CREATED bluefish.xml
Making all in images
Making all in man
Making all in po
grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
Making all in src
Making all in pixmaps
Making all in plugin_about
Making all in po
*** error: gettext infrastructure mismatch: using a Makefile.in.in from
gettext version 0.17 but
the autoconf macros are from gettext version 0.18
[...]

So I remerged gettext and autoconf:

$ sudo emerge -1q =sys-devel/autoconf-2.13 =sys-devel/autoconf-2.65
=sys-devel/gettext-0.18 bluefish

but got the same error. I haven't come across this problem before, and
Google and Bugzilla don't help. I had run emerge -e world only last
night.

Anyone here have any clues?

--
Rgds