Old 05-26-2010, 05:45 PM
James

Default Lov'n Gentoo

Folks,

I just had to share this.....

So I read the Linux journal, mostly to do my
part to keep publications about Linux alive.
Occationally they write about something cool,
though rarely related to Gentoo....

So I read about a very cool submarine game today
on LJ:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/danger-deep

Only to discover it's already in portage.
KUDOS to the Gentoo game devs for being
on top of this one........

I'm so glad I hate windows and love Gentoo......
Sure, I'm an old fart, but, I'm going off to
test out this game (so I can tell my kids about it
and be cool.............for about 5 seconds).....

James

Old 05-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Peter Humphrey

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 18:45:53 James wrote:

> I read the Linux journal, mostly to do my part to keep publications
> about Linux alive.

I gave up on that one years ago - so many that I can't remember how
many. I couldn't see why I should continue to buy a Linux mag that
didn't help me to run Linux, preferring to spend its time waffling and
pontificating. I still can't. Maybe it's changed since.

Journal? I don't think so.

--
Rgds
Peter.