Old 05-24-2010, 11:49 AM

Default The most legal way to specify slim and openbox as session?

Hi,

currently I am on the way to setup a complete fresh Gentoo
system.

I want a plain no-KDE and no-GNOME sessionmanager system
and want to use openbox a my window manager.

As login manager I choose slim.

Where is the most legal place to define both as login
manager and as session?

By the way:
The stable version of nvidia-settings and nvidia-drivers
are not compatible as nvidia-settings failed to compile.
I have to unmask both with ~x86 to get a compatible
combo. But this bug has been filed previously...

Best regards,
mcc