Old 05-21-2010, 06:45 AM

Default Which bluetooth USB key ?

I have to get a bluetooth USB key. Which one is known to work under gentoo
(amd64) ? With which driver ? Experience and knowhow welcome...

Old 05-21-2010, 06:52 AM
Indexer

On 21/05/2010, at 4:15 PM, alain.didierjean@free.fr wrote:

> I have to get a bluetooth USB key. Which one is known to work under gentoo
> (amd64) ? With which driver ? Experience and knowhow welcome...

Most bluetooth usb keys will work with the drivers in the kernel, iirc it is called bluetooth usb, in .config it is CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUSB=y and in the make menuconfig it is

Networking
-> Bluetooth subsystem
->Blue tooth device drivers
-> HCI USB driver

William

Old 05-21-2010, 08:06 AM

Selon Indexer <indexer@internode.on.net>:

> On 21/05/2010, at 4:15 PM, alain.didierjean@free.fr wrote:
>
> > I have to get a bluetooth USB key. Which one is known to work under gentoo
> > (amd64) ? With which driver ? Experience and knowhow welcome...
> >

> Most bluetooth usb keys will work with the drivers in the kernel, iirc it is
> called bluetooth usb, in .config it is CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUSB=y and in the make
> menuconfig it is
>

> Networking
> -> Bluetooth subsystem
> ->Blue tooth device drivers