Old 05-18-2010, 06:26 PM
James

Default ATI HD5450

Hello Everyone,

Well it's time to upgrade the video card
in a few systems. I love the fanless cards
so I'm sticking with that and ATI brand....

I'm looking at the ATI HD5450. Anyone got
one of these running under gentoo? Got
the 7.1 audio working out of the hdmi port?

Any GPU usage or linux based dev kit info on the GPU
side of the ATI cards is always of interest to me, too.

Any information on this or similar ATI fanless
cards is of keen interest to me.

TIA,
James

Old 05-18-2010, 11:48 PM