-   -   Nouveau and krandrtray (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/370081-nouveau-krandrtray.html)

Alan McKinnon 05-12-2010 01:13 PM

Nouveau and krandrtray

Hi,

I recently switched to the nouveau driver. The notebook has a high-res screen
and at work I also use a secondary (lower-res) monitor, to the right of the
main monitor. And I want both monitors to run at native resolution.

krandrtray works well enough, except when switched on, both monitors have the
same content at the lowest common resolution. And I have to reconfigure it.

What do I have to tweak to get KDE to remember my choices?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com