Old 05-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Grant

Default SIP client with bluetooth headset support?

My bluetooth headset was working great with twinkle, but now it's out
of the tree and I can't find another SIP client that works with a
bluetooth headset. Does anybody know of one? linphone is said to
work, but I can't make it happen even after an exhaustive effort.

- Grant

Old 05-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Grant

> My bluetooth headset was working great with twinkle, but now it's out
> of the tree and I can't find another SIP client that works with a
> bluetooth headset. *Does anybody know of one? *linphone is said to
> work, but I can't make it happen even after an exhaustive effort.
>
> - Grant

It works with skype. Please let me know if you have any ideas on
getting it to work with linphone. I've added the following to
~/.linphonerc:

alsadev=pcm.bluetooth

and it appears in the linphone audio devices, but it doesn't function at all.

- Grant