Old 05-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Tanstaafl

Default Mailman - /usr/local/mailman still used?

Hello,

Some time ago one of the mailman minor updates (2.1.9-r3) introduced
major changes with the location of lists and archives from
/usr/local/mailman to /var/lib/mailman...

My question is, is *anything* in /usr/local/mailman still used by
mailman? Or can I safely rm -r that entire directory?

Old 05-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Tanstaafl

On 2010-05-11 6:43 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
> My question is, is *anything* in /usr/local/mailman still used by
> mailman? Or can I safely rm -r that entire directory?

No other mailman users out there?