Old 01-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Alan McKinnon

Default ebuild that installs partprobe

Hi all,

I used to have the partprobe utility installed, but now it's gone - must
have trashed it one day without thinking. I can't remember which ebuild
installed it either...

There a site out there that lists files installed for just about all
gentoo ebuilds, could some kind soul post the url for me please?

alan

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com