Old 05-04-2010, 01:53 AM
CJoeB

Default USE flag semantic-desktop

Hi,

I have been doing a bit of cleaning on my system - namely, removing kde
3.5 packages according to directions given via Gentoo documentation.
After doing this, I ran revdep-rebuild (with --pretend) and found that
there were a lot of broken packages. One of the problem packages was
krecipes. I haven't updated this in quite a while. When I tried to
reinstall it, I got the message that it wanted to downgrade kde-libs
from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3-r1 and I noticed that a use flag called
semantic-desktop was enabled. I didn't do the install because I didn't
know if I should downgrade kde-libs. Does anyone know what this use
flag is about and should I enable it in my make.conf?

Regards,

Colleen

--

Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org