Old 05-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Jason Dusek

Default Kernel upgrade and now LUKS failure.

I have an encrypted block device, `/dev/sda2', which is
mounted as my root filesystem. I recently installed this
system -- I've been away from Gentoo for awhile -- and used
gentoo sources 2.6.31-r6. When the kernel upgrade rolled
around, to 2.6.32-r7, I installed and rebooted and then my