Old 04-23-2010, 07:01 AM
William Kenworthy

Default Adding styles to lyx in gentoo

I am definitely not a latex/lyx person it seems

Ive installed lyx and am trying to add the springer llncs2e to it
without luck so far.

1. Ive added llncs and llncs2e directories
to /usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/ and unzipped the relevant packages
inside.
2.run texhash
3.run reconfigure within lyx
4. restarted lyx

Is there anything else needed? - I followed ubuntu instructions and he
directories are a bit different but that seems ok after adjustment as
texhash indexes them. Is there something gentoo specific that needs
doing?

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <billk@iinet.net.au>
Home in Perth!

Old 04-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Andrés Becerra Sandoval

I am definitely not a latex/lyx person it seems

Ive installed lyx and am trying to add the springer llncs2e to it

without luck so far.

1. Ive added llncs and *llncs2e directories

to /usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/ and unzipped the relevant packages

inside.

2.run texhash

3.run reconfigure within lyx

4. restarted lyx

Is there anything else needed? - I followed ubuntu instructions and he

directories are a bit different but that seems ok after adjustment as

texhash indexes them. *Is there something gentoo specific that needs

doing?

BillK

--

William Kenworthy <billk@iinet.net.au>

Home in Perth!

Hello,

You must have llncs.layout and llncs2e.layout files in folder .lyx/layouts too.

--
*Andrés