Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Damian

Default What are you waiting for!

Since today, whenever I try to shutdown the laptop I get messages saying
"waiting for net.wlan0 (XX) seconds"

Where X varies between 50 and 5.

And I got this message for every service that is stopped. The problem
looks similar to what's described here:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-788186-view-next.html?sid=c27614d6088b347267495ace897e6b22

But I couldn't get a solution from that forum.

Today was the day I installed network manager, but I don't know if that
has something to do.

I have no clue what may be failing.

Thanks in advance,
Damian.