Old 04-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Helmut Jarausch

Default /dev/.udev - safe to remove ?

Hi

rkhunter showed a warning because there is a
/dev/.udev
directory on my machine. qfile didn't find any 'owner'.
Is it safe to remove that directory?

Many thanks for a hint,
Helmut.

--
Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University
D 52056 Aachen, Germany

Old 04-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Bert Swart

Hi,

No, you should allow this dir:
set ALLOWHIDDENDIR=/dev/.udev in /etc/rkhunter.conf

Regards,
Bert