Old 04-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Massimiliano Ziccardi

Default Login through KDM

Hi all!
Lately I can't login anymore to my GENTOO pc through KDM (ssh login works).
I tried to look inside the kdm.log file, but could not see any useful message.

Could someone point me to where to look to find some information?
Thanks a lot,Massimiliano

Old 04-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Ricardo Jesus

Lately I can't login anymore to my GENTOO pc through KDM (ssh login works).

I tried to look inside the kdm.log file, but could not see any useful
message.

Could someone point me to where to look to find some information?

Thanks a lot,
Massimiliano

Hi,

Your problem is likely related with xorg-server update to 1.7.6. Have a
look at http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-824285.html.

Best regards.