Old 04-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Helmut Jarausch

Default sys-kernel/ck-sources - why should I use them?

Hi,

has anybody experience with these new sys-kernel/ck-sources?
I could only see they have additional patches (in addition to those
of gentoo-sources).
But I didn't find which patches and why these have only been applied to
ck-sources?

Thanks for your opinion,
Helmut.

--