Old 01-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default KDE4 overlay

Hi,

Anyone know where this overlay disappeared to?

alan

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 01-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Bo Ørsted Andresen

On Friday 11 January 2008 22:26:34 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> Anyone know where this overlay disappeared to?

It moved to git. Assuming dev-util/git is installed:

# layman -f && layman -d kde && layman -a kde

Having said that KDE 4.0.0 should show up as package.mask'ed in gentoo-x86
within a few days. Eclasses for this has just been submitted to -dev@ ...

--
Bo Andresen

Old 01-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Dirk Heinrichs

Am Freitag, 11. Januar 2008 schrieb Alan McKinnon:

> Anyone know where this overlay disappeared to?

http://genkdesvn.mailstation.de

HTH...

Dirk

Old 01-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Alan McKinnon

On Saturday 12 January 2008, Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
> On Friday 11 January 2008 22:26:34 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > Anyone know where this overlay disappeared to?
>
> It moved to git. Assuming dev-util/git is installed:

Yes, that was it, thanks.

I assumed I had git installed.
I was wrong.

> # layman -f && layman -d kde && layman -a kde
>
> Having said that KDE 4.0.0 should show up as package.mask'ed in
> gentoo-x86 within a few days. Eclasses for this has just been
> submitted to -dev@ ...

So quick? I wasn't expecting them to show up so rapidly.
Then again, the kde4 overlay has been around for a long time, so perhaps
it's not surprising at all.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Alan McKinnon

On Saturday 12 January 2008, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
> Am Freitag, 11. Januar 2008 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
> > Anyone know where this overlay disappeared to?
>
> http://genkdesvn.mailstation.de

Thanks Dirk

Old 01-12-2008, 08:24 PM
"Mark Shields"

On Jan 11, 2008 6:37 PM, Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@zlin.dk> wrote:

On Friday 11 January 2008 22:26:34 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> Anyone know where this overlay disappeared to?

It moved to git. Assuming dev-util/git is installed:

# layman -f && layman -d kde && layman -a kde

Having said that KDE 4.0.0 should show up as package.mask'ed in gentoo-x86
within a few days. Eclasses for this has just been submitted to -dev@ ...

--
Bo Andresen

Awesome.* Glad to hear it's been submitted.* Thanks for the info.
--
- Mark Shields