Old 01-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Dirk Heinrichs

Default Ebuilds for additional campaigns for games-strategy/wesnoth

Hi,

Before I open a bug for this, are ther any such ebuilds? I know they don't
exist in portage, but maybe in some overlay I'm not aware of.

Thanks...

Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs | Tel: +49 (0)162 234 3408
D-40468 Düsseldorf | ICQ#: 110037733

Old 01-11-2008, 12:44 PM
"Joost Roeleveld"

> Hi,
>
> Before I open a bug for this, are ther any such ebuilds? I know they don't
> exist in portage, but maybe in some overlay I'm not aware of.
>
> Thanks...

Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember (from last time I used
wesnoth) the additional campaigns can be downloaded and installed from
within the game itself and this worked correctly?

Kind regards,

Joost

Old 01-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Dirk Heinrichs

Am Freitag, 11. Januar 2008 schrieb ext Joost Roeleveld:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember (from last time I used
> wesnoth) the additional campaigns can be downloaded and installed from
> within the game itself and this worked correctly?

Yes, but they are stored in the users $HOME, then. An ebuild would likely
store them in a systemwide directory, right?

Bye...

Dirk