-   -   SOLVED ( problem with firefox-bin ) (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/344621-solved-problem-firefox-bin.html)

David Relson 03-20-2010 10:16 PM

SOLVED ( problem with firefox-bin )

For no particular reason, I decided to remove all my firefox addons.

Problem solved!

Dale 03-20-2010 11:18 PM

David Relson wrote:

For no particular reason, I decided to remove all my firefox addons.

Problem solved!

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:36:30 -0400
David Relson wrote:

Add them back one by one to find out which one it was. You then may
want to report it to whoever developed the add on.

Dale

:-) :-)

Jonathan 03-21-2010 01:25 AM

SOLVED ( problem with firefox-bin )

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:18:42 -0500
Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:

> Add them back one by one to find out which one it was. You then may
> want to report it to whoever developed the add on.

Adblock plus blocks frame "###adcontainer" guess what frame name that website uses...
Add this filter "~pricewatch.com###adcontainer" and ask EasyList (USA) to add an exception for that website.
Reading http://adblockplus.org/en/filters was not fun :(