-   -   problem with firefox-bin (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/344609-problem-firefox-bin.html)

David Relson 03-20-2010 09:36 PM

problem with firefox-bin

firefox seems to have a problem with pricewatch pages. For example, if
I navigate to http://www.pricewatch.com/gallery/monitors/lcd_24in, I
have a header panel, and a brands/stores panel, but no list of 24" LCD
monitors. Right clicking and selecting "save page as" lets me save the
page as lcd_24in.htm. Using File//Open I can view the saved page fine.

This happens with both www-client/firefox-bin-3.5.8 and
www-client/firefox-bin-3.6-r1

I'm linux 2.6.28-gentoo-r5 SMP built for x86_6.

Any suggestions about what's borked with firefox-bin?

FWIW, my son has firefox 3.6 on Windoze and it has no problem with
pricewatch.

David.