Old 01-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Default Any update on the Echo icon theme status list (and the todo list)

Here is the page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconTheme/EchoToDo/Menus

Yes, the menu is not up to date yet. There are some small change in
rawhide but not worth to get a major change yet.

Luya

Old 01-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Mark

2008/1/10, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com>:
> Here is the page:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconTheme/EchoToDo/Menus
>
> Yes, the menu is not up to date yet. There are some small change in
> rawhide but not worth to get a major change yet.
>
> Luya

Thanx for that.
And is the echo icon git repository up to date?

The icons i want to give a try:
software-installer/updater (third or fourth attempt.. i keep trying this one)
package(zip/bzip(2)/tar/rar/arj etc) icons
new login (idea: 1. a user icon in front of a screen or 2. a lock in
front of a screen)
all selinux icons (new star + wall? (like in fireWALL)
wine icons (not on the list)

I can't promise that i make any of those.. i will just give it a try
and hope to show something in the coming days.

Mark

Old 01-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Martin Sourada

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 23:50 +0100, Mark wrote:
[snip]
> package(zip/bzip(2)/tar/rar/arj etc) icons
[snip]

Would be best if you used the one from lighting section of the
guidelines [1]. I can send a SVG of this one only (i.e. not being
together with the other icons).

Thanks,
Martin