Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Gentoo User (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/)
-   -   problem emerging libsoup 2.29.91 (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/341717-problem-emerging-libsoup-2-29-91-a.html)

03-15-2010 07:22 AM

problem emerging libsoup 2.29.91
 
Hi. On my latest update I cannot emerge libsoup -- I did a google
search, but I cannot find anything relevant -- this is what I get:

checking for Apache PHP module... yes
checking for xmlrpc-epi-php... ACCESS DENIED unlink:
/session_mm_cli0.sem
ACCESS DENIED open_wr: /session_mm_cli0.sem
ACCESS DENIED unlink: /session_mm_cli0.sem
yes
checking for curl... /usr/bin/curl
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating libsoup-2.4.pc
config.status: creating libsoup-gnome-2.4.pc
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating libsoup-zip
config.status: creating libsoup/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/httpd.conf
config.status: creating docs/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/reference/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
>>> Source configured.
--------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY
---------------------------
LOG FILE "/var/log/sandbox/sandbox-15710.log"

VERSION 1.0
FORMAT: F - Function called
FORMAT: S - Access Status
FORMAT: P - Path as passed to function
FORMAT: A - Absolute Path (not canonical)
FORMAT: R - Canonical Path
FORMAT: C - Command Line

F: unlink
S: deny
P: /session_mm_cli0.sem
A: /session_mm_cli0.sem
R: /session_mm_cli0.sem
C: php --rf xmlrpc_server_create

F: open_wr
S: deny
P: /session_mm_cli0.sem
A: /session_mm_cli0.sem
R: /session_mm_cli0.sem
C: php --rf xmlrpc_server_create

F: unlink
S: deny
P: /session_mm_cli0.sem
A: /session_mm_cli0.sem
R: /session_mm_cli0.sem
C: php --rf xmlrpc_server_create
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>> Failed to emerge net-libs/libsoup-2.29.91, Log file:

>>> '/var/log/portage/net-libs:libsoup-2.29.91:20100315-081624.log'

What the heck do I do with this?

Thanks in advance for all the great help I have gotten from this list.

--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici
covici@ccs.covici.com

Nicolas Sebrecht 07-01-2010 11:47 PM

problem emerging libsoup 2.29.91
 
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 04:22:52AM -0400, covici@ccs.covici.com wrote:
>
> Hi. On my latest update I cannot emerge libsoup -- I did a google
> search, but I cannot find anything relevant -- this is what I get:
>
> checking for Apache PHP module... yes
> checking for xmlrpc-epi-php... ACCESS DENIED unlink:
> /session_mm_cli0.sem
> ACCESS DENIED open_wr: /session_mm_cli0.sem
> ACCESS DENIED unlink: /session_mm_cli0.sem
> yes

<...>

> >>> Source configured.
> --------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY
> ---------------------------
> LOG FILE "/var/log/sandbox/sandbox-15710.log"

<...>

> What the heck do I do with this?

Looks like a bug you should report if not done yet, IMHO.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht

07-02-2010 01:58 AM

problem emerging libsoup 2.29.91
 
Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@laposte.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 04:22:52AM -0400, covici@ccs.covici.com wrote:
> >
> > Hi. On my latest update I cannot emerge libsoup -- I did a google
> > search, but I cannot find anything relevant -- this is what I get:
> >
> > checking for Apache PHP module... yes
> > checking for xmlrpc-epi-php... ACCESS DENIED unlink:
> > /session_mm_cli0.sem
> > ACCESS DENIED open_wr: /session_mm_cli0.sem
> > ACCESS DENIED unlink: /session_mm_cli0.sem
> > yes
>
> <...>
>
> > >>> Source configured.
> > --------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY
> > ---------------------------
> > LOG FILE "/var/log/sandbox/sandbox-15710.log"
>
> <...>
>
> > What the heck do I do with this?
>
> Looks like a bug you should report if not done yet, IMHO.

Only way I have been able o emerge libsoup and friends is to unmerge php
first and re-emerge it afterwards. I sure would like to know what
access violation means, however.

--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici
covici@ccs.covici.com

Nicolas Sebrecht 07-02-2010 02:55 AM

problem emerging libsoup 2.29.91
 
On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 09:58:34PM -0400, covici@ccs.covici.com wrote:

> I sure would like to know what
> access violation means, however.

You'll find explanations here :

http://bugday.gentoo.org/sandbox.html

--
Nicolas Sebrecht


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.