Old 03-13-2010, 12:04 AM
ubiquitous1980

Default Trying to get compiz or compiz-fusion to work on GMA 965

When I start compiz with: LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1 INTEL_BATCH=1 compiz
--replace --indirect-rendering --sm-disable ccp

compiz fails to perform 3d rendering with the following standard output:

WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXCreatePixmap" when GLX
1.3 is not supported! This is an application bug!
WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXDestroyPixmap" when
GLX 1.3 is not supported! This is an application bug!

Thanks,

Damien

Old 03-13-2010, 05:11 AM
ubiquitous1980

ubiquitous1980 wrote:
> When I start compiz with: LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1 INTEL_BATCH=1 compiz
> --replace --indirect-rendering --sm-disable ccp
>
> compiz fails to perform 3d rendering with the following standard output:
>
> WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXCreatePixmap" when GLX
> 1.3 is not supported! This is an application bug!
> WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXDestroyPixmap" when
> GLX 1.3 is not supported! This is an application bug!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Damien

Hey, anyone reading this, please disregard...all sorted via #compiz on IRC.

Damien