Old 01-10-2008, 09:29 AM
"Tamas Sarga"

Default Update After A Year

Hi,

I moved from my flat a year ago, and now I' went back. At my temporary place I wasn't be able to reach the internet, so I didn't update the system.
Now I'd like to update it. Should I do anything special in addition to an emerge -e system; emerge -e world? Are there anything I should attend to?

TIA,
Tamas Sarga