-   -   Tomcat missing some things? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/337015-tomcat-missing-some-things.html)

Konstantinos Agouros 03-06-2010 11:49 AM

Tomcat missing some things?

Hi,

when I recently installed tomcat 6 and wanted to deploy a srevlet that
uses a database connection I found that the tomcat installation is
missing the dbcp stuff? Is there a useflag or do I need to install another
package?

Regards,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185