Old 03-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Stroller

Default /etc/portage/bin/post_sync - not found by `equery b`

Hi there,

I have this /etc/portage/bin/post_sync file on a couple of systems,
and strangely `equery b /etc/portage/bin/post_sync` doesn't tell me
what package it belongs to. I might guess `eix`, but who knows?

Does anyone else experience this, please?
Can anyone tell me what package it belongs to, or what its purpose is?

It attracted my attention because /etc seems a funny place to keep a /
bin.

Stroller.