Old 03-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Xi Shen

Default how to add custom compilation options?

hi,

i want to emerge the crypto++ package with the
"-DCRYPTOPP_DISABLE_ASM" option. i tried to add it into the CFLAGS
variable, but it did not work. please tell me how to do this.

--
Best Regards,
David Shen

http://twitter.com/davidshen84/

Old 03-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Neil Bothwick

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:08:46 +0800, Xi Shen wrote:

> i want to emerge the crypto++ package with the
> "-DCRYPTOPP_DISABLE_ASM" option. i tried to add it into the CFLAGS
> variable, but it did not work. please tell me how to do this.

This is C++ software, you need to add it to CXXFLAGS.

--
Neil Bothwick

You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.

Old 03-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Xi Shen

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@digimed.co.uk> wrote:
> This is C++ software, you need to add it to CXXFLAGS.
>

> --
> Neil Bothwick
>
> You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.

yes, i figured it out. thanks.