Old 03-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Xi Shen

Default do we have a write-redirect snapshot system on linux?

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Helmut Jarausch
<jarausch@igpm.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> If I remember right, this can be achieved with aufs2 .
>
> Helmut.

it is a file system with branching feature. the behavior should looks
like snapshot, but it is on file system level. i am trying to look up
on on the block device level, like the lvm2. anyway, i will give a
try.

thanks

--
Best Regards,